Monday, June 30, 2008
Can't live with men, can't without.
I really should lose some weight.
Tequila is my new best friend.
Remaining a blonde is really expensive.
Won't be babies in my womb.
At least not by my choice.
I'm always planning my next vacation.
You can't make this stuff up. (Shout out to JR)
The check is in the mail.
Country music makes my ears bleed.
Slow drivers equal my arch enemy.
Procrastination is a way of life.
With, finally: God and family are most important.
Because when it all comes down to it, that's really what matters most to me.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I stole this from la girl. I don't really have a flickr account, but created one just so I could play this game. And it took me about an hour and a half to figure out how to do all this, but it was one of those things where once I get started I have to keep going no matter how long it takes to finish. Funny, that feeling never occured during homework time.
Anyway, here's my results...
1. What is your first name? Kristy
photo - kristy.
2. What is your favorite food? Crepes
photo - Crêpe day, La Chandeleur
3. What high school did you go to? Chino
photo- Bar "El Chino", A Puro Tango...
4. What's you favorite color? Ruby Red
photo- ruby red hibiscus (rosemallow)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Colin Firth
photo- pride & prejudice-010
6. What is your favorite drink? Margarita
photo- A postcard for the Margarita island
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Satisfied
photo- pOOr.... buT hAppY...
8. What do you love most in life? Family
photo-"~Family Is Most Important~
9. One word to describe you? Loud
10. Favorite dessert? Too many to count, but I chose Pineapple Upside Down Cake
photo- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
11. Dream Vacation? Sailing the Mediterranean
photo- Tunisian Seascape
12. Name of your flickr account/blog? Crazy Cat Lady
photo- CRAZY CAT LADY PLAYMOBIL FROM GROC!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Well, Steve Carell was on the Ellen show the other day and it turns out he has the same problem. When he's just chilling neutral, he has the same type of look on his face. The one where people think you're pissed off. Ellen suggested that she sometimes suffers from this affliction as well. So now that I know that these two celebrities endure the same type of ridicule I do for being born with a bad look on our faces, well, it makes me feel better about myself. And those who tell me to smile can just go suck on that lemon.