<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Homework Assignment 

Mrs. R gave me an assignment to sum up my life in six words. Sounds simple enough, but is really kinda tricky when you get to thinking about it. Like the other blogs I've glanced at who have completed this task, I came up with a few then settled on a final. So here they be....

Can't live with men, can't without.

I really should lose some weight.

Tequila is my new best friend.

Remaining a blonde is really expensive.

Won't be babies in my womb.

At least not by my choice.

I'm always planning my next vacation.

You can't make this stuff up. (Shout out to JR)

The check is in the mail.

Country music makes my ears bleed.

Slow drivers equal my arch enemy.

Procrastination is a way of life.

With, finally: God and family are most important.

Because when it all comes down to it, that's really what matters most to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?