<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun with Flickr! 


My creation, originally uploaded by kristygrauer.

I stole this from la girl. I don't really have a flickr account, but created one just so I could play this game. And it took me about an hour and a half to figure out how to do all this, but it was one of those things where once I get started I have to keep going no matter how long it takes to finish. Funny, that feeling never occured during homework time.

Anyway, here's my results...

1. What is your first name? Kristy
photo - kristy.

2. What is your favorite food? Crepes
photo - Crêpe day, La Chandeleur

3. What high school did you go to? Chino
photo- Bar "El Chino", A Puro Tango...

4. What's you favorite color? Ruby Red
photo- ruby red hibiscus (rosemallow)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Colin Firth
photo- pride & prejudice-010

6. What is your favorite drink? Margarita
photo- A postcard for the Margarita island

7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Satisfied
photo- pOOr.... buT hAppY...

8. What do you love most in life? Family
photo-"~Family Is Most Important~

9. One word to describe you? Loud
photo- BANG

10. Favorite dessert? Too many to count, but I chose Pineapple Upside Down Cake
photo- Pineapple Upside Down Cake

11. Dream Vacation? Sailing the Mediterranean
photo- Tunisian Seascape

12. Name of your flickr account/blog? Crazy Cat Lady
photo- CRAZY CAT LADY PLAYMOBIL FROM GROC!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?