<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Steve Carell Scowl 

Those who have spent a good amount of time with me may have noticed that when I am sitting idle, not participating in coversation or doing anything in particular, that I have a certain "look" upon my face. I once was told that I look like I'm sucking on a lemon all the time. I've also been called "funeral face." And this was done by my so-called friends, so who knows what people who don't supposedly like me would say. Some strangers (those who are obnxious, I mean, bold enough) will randomly approach me and suggest that I SMILE! If you've been here long enough, you know how I feel about that. See #8 of this post.

Well, Steve Carell was on the Ellen show the other day and it turns out he has the same problem. When he's just chilling neutral, he has the same type of look on his face. The one where people think you're pissed off. Ellen suggested that she sometimes suffers from this affliction as well. So now that I know that these two celebrities endure the same type of ridicule I do for being born with a bad look on our faces, well, it makes me feel better about myself. And those who tell me to smile can just go suck on that lemon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?