<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Well, the party's over 

I go back to work on Tuesday.

Yup, I'm going back to my old job at the brokerage firm. It's not my ideal situation, but I'm just very thankful to have a job in a recession. Not to mention all my vacation and benefits back. The opportunity to go back came up and I couldn't pass it up, taking the risk that I would be unemployed for another several months. I also figure that it will give me time to figure out what it is I really want to do down the line. Sure, the job kind of sucked my soul dry, but I'm going back with a positive attitude and the knowledge that my arrangement won't be nearly as obnxious as it was when I last worked there. There were a lot of great people I worked with and certainly a lot of fun perks about the job. I feel that if I don't harbor all the negative feelings and memories, then it will be such a better experience. But then again, we'll see. There's plenty of money to lose and clients to disappoint.

So now I'm off to buy a new work wardrobe since sitting on my ass for six months didn't exactly do wonders for my body.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?