<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Where have all the bloggers gone? Long time passing 

It used to be that I could read a new post on just about any given day. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Now I think I'm lucky to get maybe one new post a month from people. Has blogging lost its popularity? I do admit though, I am guilty of the silent blog as well. But I miss reading about what goes on in people's lives, their thoughts and comments on different topics. I used to have a menagerie of blogs to read. Sadly now there's few, and even those are sparse at best. Is it a time issue? Are we all too busy to hop on and type away for 10 minutes? Or has everyone abandoned the blog in favor of podcasting? Come back bloggers, come back! And since I'm on the subject, where have all my commenters gone? Nobody seems to be showing the love anymore. (I'm sure Anonymous would be, but that bitch is blocked. Ha!)Is nobody reading my completely obnoxious and random thoughts anymore? If that's the case, maybe I should pack up my keyboard and revisit Dear Diary. I'll keep delivering the fluff to read if you kids keep reading it. Don't let my blog die of malnourishment!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?