<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Finish the sentence 

I stole this from la girl...

My ex is: probably better off.

Maybe I should: actually do the things I say I'm going to do.

I love: lamp.

I don't understand: how exactly a Stretch-out IRA is setup.

I lose: my head around hot Canadian professional athletes.

People say I: should write a book.

Love is: offering to take it up the ass.

Somewhere, someone is: wishing they had it as good as I do.

I will always: be planning my next vacation.

Forever seems: like a really scary thing.

I never want to: study on a weekend.

I think the current President: has a nice wife.

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was: be sad that I had to come home and do homework.

I get annoyed when: my bosses don't listen to me.

Parties are: not as fun as they used to be.

My dog is: non-existent.

Kisses are the worst when: they're on someone's ass.

Today I: had Cinnamon Life and Robin Eggs for breakfast.

Tomorrow I'm going to: probably open a shit-load of IRA accounts for last-minute contributors, then curse them for making my job more annoying than it already is.

I really want: to finally be finished with school.

I have a low tolerance for people who: drive slow in the fast lane.

If I had a million dollars: I'd eat Kraft dinner.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?