<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 24, 2006

Reasons to be happy 

-My parents are alive
-I am alive
-I have all my limbs
-I don't live in Iraq
-I have great friends
-My midterms are over
-I don't have any children
-My roommate is sane and normal
-I have a job
-It pays the bills
-My car runs (for now)
-I can speak a foreign language (most of the time)
-Grosse Pointe, a short-lived Darren Star series on the WB, is being released on DVD
-There is food in my fridge
-The Canadian is playing pro lacrosse again, thus giving me a better outlet for stalking him
-I don't have to work for certain brokers
-I have a place to crash in Chicago
-I'm disease free (though I think I may have a few mental maladies)
-I've been fortunate enough to travel outside the state I live in
-I am college educated
-I have connections for Club 33 at Disneyland
-I have all my teeth
-I have a closet full of clothes
-Baseball season starts in a few weeks
-I'm going to see The Strokes this weekend
-My family is in good health
-Jesus is my homeboy
-Travis still works at my gym, thus giving me eye candy during tedious workouts
-I have TIVO
-My home wasn't washed away in a hurricane
-Some of the biggest douchebags I've ever met no longer work at our office
-I'm not deaf, blind or mute
-Christopher Guest is making another movie
-I am loved

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?