<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nightmare on Angelina Street 

So I dreamt I gave birth last night. It's not the first time I dreamt of that topic. In fact, I've had that dream on a few occasions with varying atmospheres. One time it was in the aisle at Costco with Erick (one of the brokers I used to work for) there to witness the event of me giving birth to a half-kitten baby. Don't ask. Although I think it was because I had made a statement about rather having cats than kids. (NOT because I had sexual relations with a cat. For the record I am completely against beastiality and animal cruelty. )

Last night's dream followed the typical basics. I was out of nowhere knocked-up, with no sign of daddy dearest and either mid-labor or recently delivered. Kim was present to assist me in how to be a mom. Now maybe it's because I recently watched the Season 2 finale of The L Word where Tina pops out the product of her "artificially-lesbionically-inseminated-frozen-mocha-spermcicle." But the resonating theme of the dream was "holy crap, I'm a mother." That and my fear that the pain of breast feeding was going to be unbearable. Oh, and that I was going to name the thing after Alexander Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals.

Random? Yes. Crazy? Indeed. Typical Kristy? Absolutely.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?