<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

MySpace, MyFuture 

Not that I'm looking for anyone to settle down with right now, but I think this is a great place to find my future husband. Even though I put that I'm only on MySpace for friends, I still get such great soliciations as these:

**FYI: these quotes are said in content and have not been grammatically corrected.

Rick:
dammmmmm you FINE

Eric/Sara:
wussup you look good, hopefully your single lol, s o yeah get at me, bye

Ivan:
your a cutie....we should be totally making out! (like totally!!)

Mark:
hi

Coraxal:
how are you? is santa bringing you any presents?

Say Whaat:
damn im lovin the pics. im in egypt bored and just started myspace. i thought i never would...just wanted to say ur sexc (and ur creepE)

Chris:

Pt 1-
hey Kristy, im really interested in meeting and being with an older woman, would you be interested in being with a younger guy? (ouch! older?? i guess it's my time)

Pt 2-
hey there Kristy, my name is chris and i live in lakewood and i was just curious if you were interested in having someone that you could order around. im talking about a sex slave that will obey your every order and constantly please you. let me know if you are interested. im a younger guy looking for an older mature woman. ya think you can handle me? i can send a pic... (there he goes with that older thing again. ya know i'm only 4 years older than you, buddy)

Rudy:
HOW R U DOING???

Jersey Kid aka mDc:
hello girl....im mikey d...i just moved here from jersey. im italain mature and looking for some a nice girl to hook up with..im in temecula. i would do u 4 sure

And last but not least, my favorite, Cyrus the Virus:

Pt 1-
dam u look good i pove ur curves so hott.u have yahoo or aol to talk on?i wanna meet. muah cyrus

Pt2-
can i pleas e just cuddle withu?ill beby ur town tonight we should meet. ur cute and have the best curves mmm. hit me back with number.



Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It looks like he's on MySpace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?