<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

You broke my magnet and my heart 

I woke up this Saturday morning post-impromptu party at our apartment to find that the magnet that William bought me in Hawaii (a bottle opener shaped like a bottle with a dolphin floating around in a bluish liquid) to be busted, placed back on my fridge upside down with a couple of drops of blue liquid still inside and the little plastic dolphin lying on my kitchen floor. Poor little bastard must have suffocated to death after laying out all night with no bluish liquid to swim and breathe in. But what hurts more is the murderous culprit could not find themself to confess their sin and instead tried to get away before I noticed. Well, I hope that karma revisits you and that one day you wake up to find your Chia Pet slaughtered.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?