<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A strep in the wrong direction 

So, it could be worse. I could be dying or paralyzed or what have you. But having strep throat this last weekend really sucked ass. And yes, i'm going to tell you why. Not only did I have to skip the date I had Friday, but also the one I rescheduled for Sunday. I missed my friend Shelli's wedding ceremony, barely made the reception only to be able to tolerate sitting there for an hour and a half before breaking out in severe chills and aches (which might I add was the freakin nicest wedding I have ever been to. And it was at the Summithouse!!! Do you realize how wonderful the food at Summithouse is and how much it sucks that I could only bring myself to eat three bites of salad and a couple of carrot strings???? Keep in mind this is before the whole Strep infection came down, or at least that I knew the Strep had taken over my body.) I missed out on a couple of really cool Halloween parties, but even worse is I missed out on sporting my super cute Queen of Hearts costume that I layed down a pretty penny to purchase. Couple all of that with the aches, chills, fever, sleeplessness and overall agony that accompanies a strep infection. Not to mention what looks like a golf ball on the side of my neck from my lymph node that decided to swell up.

Every cloud has a silver lining, right?

I've now been able to see all of the I Love the 80's 3D series (except 1980), not to mention about 6 episodes of Xena:Warrior Princess. More time in the day to do homework and papers that have yet to be finished. Not having to listen to the crazies who call and come in to the office. And the best of all..No appetite= a weight loss of over 6 pounds. Hooray!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?