<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The 10 Spot 

Warning: the following post contains material that may not be appropriate to those who wish to not read content involving my sex life. Reader discretion is advised.


Ok, so since the commencement of my sexual activity at age 22 (and to clarify, this refers to the actual act of intercourse - not bj's, not heavy petting, not dry humping), my "grand total" has continued to rise over the past 4 1/2 years. I always have said that we all get one freebie - that is, one person you just totally wish you hadn't slept with and therefore may reduce your grand total by one. But for all technical purposes, I'm using the truthful number - 9.

So the next one is 10, which isn't really that big of a deal, but I see it as the jump to double digits. I'll never be a single digit again, and it's a loooooong way to the next digit jump (and I'm pretty sure I won't make ever make it there. Unless of course, I'm that bitchslut, Anonymous). So i've got it in my head that I have to be really selective for the next contender. After discussing it with India, I've narrowed my criteria down to four categories of men. They will have to be one of these four things in order to pop my double digit virginity.

1) A celebrity or pro-athlete.

2) My boyfriend or someone I'm dating for a long time that I actually like.

3) Someone I've been obsessed with for awhile. For example, a married dude who gets divorced.

4) Extremely F'n HOT.

So those are the categories. Now, it's okay if I do repeat business with numbers 1-9. Although, only about half of those I would sleep with again. So start looking out for me, cause this girl needs some action in a major way.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?