<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 01, 2005

Starstruck 

So, it's no secret that I'm hot for married dudes, right? I mean, I avoid bedding them because it's just straight up bad karma, but I can't help being attracted to them. I don't know why, and frankly, I wish I weren't. That aside, I always thought our DHL guy was kinda cute, and recently he hath separated from the wife. Well, it was brought to my attention that he was going to see Colin Quinn on Friday (a show that I had been wanting to see, but never got tickets for). So low and behold there remains tickets. Dianne was nice enough to be my date for this stalking mission. (And what a great date she was.) Well, never even saw DHL Dave. BUT Colin Quinn straight came right up to our table, grabbed my arm and said, "Don't worry, ladies. The show is going to be hilarious."

I'm in love.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?