<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sellout 

I sold out. After a little peer pressure from others, I caved.

If you look to the links list on the right, you'll see that the link that once said, "Be a friend" now says, "Come visit MySpace." Yes, my friends I left behind Friendster and started a MySpace page. Apparently Friendster just ain't hackin' it with the kids these days. It's not the cool, new trendy thing anymore. Can't put video clips on Friendster. Don't think you can blog, either. In fact, Friendster you built up your base of actual friends (at least I did anyway). MySpace seems to have a lot of random people wanting to be your friend on there. Like on Friendster, you could put stuff like you were in an open marriage and not get a lot of random solicitations from strangers. But put that you're a swinger as a joke on MySpace and you get all sorts of horndogs wanting to get to know you a little more intimately. (So sorry Martha from New York, the picture of you and your titties that you sent me were lovely, but I'm not actually a swinger and/or interested. )

So don't be sad, Friendster. I'm sure I will come back and visit you from time to time. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I will ditch MySpace when the next new trend comes out. It's just how I am. (You don't have to worry though, TurdFerguson....you're not going anywhere anytime soon. )

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?