<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Gym Notes 

-Travis is the hottest of all the Brea 24 hour fitness trainers. No, I take that back. He's probably the hottest of all the 24 hour trainers. He's my new future husband.

-I find myself getting really annoyed at the people who talk on their cellphones on the elliptical, treadmill, whatever. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.

-30 minutes on the new treadclimber can be a 400+ calorie workout. That is, however, if you can get on one. There's only 4 and 2 are usually broken.

-Dance Jam with Julie is still the raddest class.

-There is a lot of really good male scenery at the gym.

-The best part about going to the gym on my lunch hour is that I can watch Days of our Lives, which I haven't watched on a regular basis in almost 2 years. (Frankie is back? WTF??)

-My least favorite machines are the leg extension and the abdominal one where you sit up and pull the bar from over your head and lift with your legs so you crunch up like a clam. Oh, and shoulder press. Hate shoulder press.

-I wish tht women would choose to have their long conversations on say, the butterfly machine, and not the hip adductor (the one where you're spread eagle and squeeze the pads together Suzanne Sommers Thighmaster*(tm) style.) They always seem to be hogging that machine and that always seems to be the machine that I'm trying to get on and keep coming back to see if it's free but it's not because these bitches are talking about bloating or some crap on it.

-During the week after work, I always wait to weigh myself until one of the brokers I'm hot for at work does his ab workout on the mats, because the scale is right behind the mats and if I weigh myself then, I can usually get a good glimpse up his shorts.

-I really hate it because my headlights are turned on at the gym about 90% of the time. I look at the other women's tittays and their nipples aren't poking out, so why the hell are mine all the time?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?