<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 17, 2005

If you have hate in your heart, let it out 

The above title is only one of about 8,000 quotes that India and myself repeat on a daily basis. In fact, we probably hold regular conversations in quotes alone sometime. The most quoted is probably Chappelle's Show (where the title comes from). Since we quote so often, I thought I'd try and list some of the lines you can often hear us repeating. Bonus points to you if you can guess where they come from. =)

-It cleans my business. My lady business.

-I INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECKTIE! I INVENTED IT!!!!

-For many days, I did not bring him here because I suffer when he bite me. He bite me on my vagina.

-Guh guh guh guh guh guh guh-bye!

-I need about uh TREE FITTY.

-Down like a clown Charlie Brrr.....down like a clown Charlie Brruu....down like a clown Charlie Bruubruuu.....down like a clown Charlie Bru..Brown.

-I'm bleeeeeeeeediing.

-A great adventure, is waiting for you ahead. Hurry onward Lemmiwinks, or you will soon be dead.

-I can't understaaaaand you. Go back to your country. White Power.

-I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!

-I don't want him to bite my labrador on his penis. My labrador is a baby, he's beautiful.

-Graaaaaaandmaa!

-Katie got some bigass tittays.

-Lemmiwinks you must find you're way out of this place or you will surely die.

-Oh my God, the police is here.

-TRUMP! You know our wings will make you happy. TRUMP! You know our wings, will fill you up. TRUMP! If you want cheese, it'll be a dollar extra. TRUMP TRUMP's House of Wings.

-I'm from the streets, bitch.

-I think I'm getting the black lung, pop.

-Passion. Passion. Passion.

-GOD DAMNED LOCH NESS MONSTA!!!

-He no castrated, only vasectomy. He can make love, but he no have babies.

-DERP!

-Al Sharpton's, Casa de Sushi. Al Sharpton's, Casa de Sushi. In the citaaay, of Seacaucus. We don't like it, but we'll serve it to ya.

-I tell ya, boys. Women can kill. Poontang's expensive. That's why when it comes to chicks, I just screw 'em and leave 'em. I say, GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM POONTANG BEFORE YOU SUCK MY LIFE DRY!

-I was rooting for you, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

-Wu-Tang clan ain't nuttin' to fuck with. Wu-Tang clan ain't nutting to fuck with.

-If there was ever a revolution, I'd kill her first. Just to show these crackers I mean business.

-SHINE YUR LIGHT!!!

-Poontang's poontang.

-SIR! I am in no way, shape or form involved in any niggerdom!

-You chose your path wisely Lemmiwinks. I am the catatafish. Catatafish of the stomach's cove. If you answer this riddle, the esophagus will let you pass. Catatafish's riddle will soon be told.



Yeah, we're crackheads.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?