<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I didn't like it in elementary school and I don't like it now 

Taking cuts.

Never been a big fan. Funny how when we were younger, we'd always call the guilty party out. Now we (or well, I) just stand there and bitch instead. Last night, India and I went to see Charlie Murphy at the Brea Improv. Good show. And I was glad the bouncer dudes were telling people up front not to be yelling shit like, "CHARLAY MURPHAAAAY" or "DARKNESS!" Anyway, we're chilling in the line of about 8,000 long when along comes a group of schmucks whose friends were saving their place in line. Now, I'm a reasonable person and am down with place saving - for a small group of people. But there were like 10 of these fools who made their way in front of us. Not cool. And this isn't the first time this has happened. Probably won't be the last. But the older I get, the less vocal I am about it. At least to the jerkfaces pushing me farther back in line.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?