<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Good friend, bad friend 

Bad friend
----------------

-I won't return your phone calls for a long time. Unless it's a dire friend emergency.

-I won't send you a card for your birthday.

-I'll probably forget your birthday.

-I won't RSVP to your event in time (sorry, Kim =)

-I'll beg you to hang out and wait for me while I hook up with a guy.

-I'll give you crap about your crappy boyfriend, ex-bf, etc.

-I'll make you listen about mine.

-I'll brag about the great sex I'm having, even when I know you're not having it. (It's not done maliciously though, just out of the pure excitement that I'm having great sex).

-I'll complain and rant when I'm having bad sex.

-Even when the chain email you send me has a disclaimer saying "if you love me, you'll send this back to me," I won't send it back to you.

-In fact, I'll break that fucking chain letter right then and there.

-Then I'll bitch about the fact that you're loading up my inbox with that shit.

-I'll make you come pick me up from Outback when I lock my keys in my car.

-I'll make fun of you when you're worthy of being made fun of.

-I won't drive you to the abortion clinic.

Good friend
-----------------

-I will lend you a slight hand in raising the child you didn't abort.

-I'll hold your hair when you're puking up your guts.

-If we're close enough to exchange presents at Christmas, more than likely I'm actually gonna put thought into it and get you something I think you'll like.

-I'd back you up in a fight.

-Unless of course, they outweigh me by 100 pounds, then you're on your own.

-I'd call the ambulance for you though.

-I will call your boyfriend's place and pretend to be a wrong number to see if another girl
answers.

-I would take you to the hospital if you were ill.

-I will drive you by your boyfriend/ex's house in the middle of the night so you can see if he's lying about being sick, or just because you want me to.

-I would come pick up your drunk ass and make sure you got home safely.

-If we're at work and I notice one of the office lame-o's planting himself at your desk and not shutting his yap, I will call you up and pretend that I need your help with something urgent until he moves his chatty ass away.

-I will jump on the grenade at a bar to ensure that you score with the hot guy.

-I will let you tell embarassing stories about me to entertain the company we're with.

-I'll ask you how your family is doing and actually care.

-I'll be there for you when you need me, because you're my friend and I love you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?