<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Considering the results, I'll let this one slide 

I'm pretty notorious for having a dirty car. I've even mentioned here before that I'm too cheap to have my car washed and too lazy to do it myself, so the car stays dirty until I can no longer see through the windshield. During the semester I practically live out of my car, so there is usually only room for one person - me. When we go to lunch at work, we always end up taking somebody elses car because it's too much of a hassle to move all of the junk in the car to make room for other passengers. And even when there is room, Michelle always offers to drive because she's disgusted at the thought of riding in a crumb-filled car.

Well my friends, I'm proud to announce that I visited the local University Chevron and laid down $7.97 to have the car washed. And they did everything from polishing the hubcaps to wiping out the dashboard. My car hasn't been this clean since I bought it. I did, however, notice that I had considerably less change in my dish than when I had first arrived. But a minor price to pay to drive around in such a clean ride.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?