<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Giddyup 

I won, baby. I had it all riding on North Carolina and they came through for me big time. I am officially the winner of the March Madness pool (much to the dismay of some of my male co-workers who didn't think someone who hadn't watched a game all season deserved to win. Bite me, suckers.) Those two Delta tickets are mine. There are a million places I want to still see in this world, but nothing would make me happier than for my parents to see some of those places too. So I'm giving the tickets to them. Usually my parents spend their vacation driving somewhere to visit a dying relative, or sometimes my dad would cash in his vacation to pay for an unexpected emergency. The last time they were on plane was when my mom was knocked up with me. They were moving my great grandmother down here from Washington state. So it's high time they go somewhere just to relax and enjoy themselves. Bon voyage, Rich and Bonnie.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?