<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

F - R - I - E - N - D - S 

I got 'em. Good ones, too. Not the kind that will talk shit behind your back or judge you. The last one of those got weeded out about a month or so ago (or weeded me out, which, well, no complaints here). I've got friends for different needs. I've got great friends who I've been out of touch with. I've got friends at work. I've got friends at school. Old friends. New friends. I've got friends in different countries in the world. So, I may be bragging here, but I've got a lot of friends.

But it's my core base of friends that really deserve the praise. They put up with me when I'm being a mega-beyatch and present their shoulder when my heart is broken. They remain friends with me, even though I can be pretty unpleasant at times. And so if I don't say it often enough, I love you guys. Thanks for being such great friends.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?