<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Zoolander - Part Deux 

My nephews were in a fashion show at Nordstrom's yesterday.

I found out about it last minute. I guess my sister was blowing some dough at Nordstrom's when the manager asked if the boys would be in a fashion show. So my mom called me at work Friday to see if I could come down.

The elevator doors open and there's about 10 million kids and future stage moms in line waiting to storm the catwalk. The announcer was saying the kid's name, how old they were and what they wanted to be when they grow up. So when it finally came time for my nephews to take the runway, the announcer says that the boys are 7 and 5 and that Noah wants to be a paleontologist(sp?) and Nicky wants to be a engineer. I thought Nicky was going to run up to the mic and chew the lady for making such a fatal error. Instead he just kinda shot her a look and waited until after the show to come up to my mom and say, "Grandma, they got it ALL wrong. IIIIIII want to be the paleontologist." Noah didn't care. He was content with his tulip-shaped lollipop.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with Nicky though (the older, performer of the two). If he's ever in another fashion show, you don't just walk to the end of the runway and back. You get up there, you turn left and you flash Blue Steel.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?