<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm #1 (for now) 

March Madness is here. Every year our office has a pool and our manager offers up two round trip tickets anywhere Delta flies worldwide. You don't even have to pay to be in, everyone gets an entry. Well, after the first round, yours truly is #1 baby. How the hell did that happen? Well, I was just gonna randomly choose because I heard sometimes people win this thing based on choosing the mascot, or school colors or with no rhyme or reason at all. But then I decided to consult the experts because I really want a shot at this thing. So I just kinda pulled from a few random guys and BAM, number 1. Not even a tie for first, like me alone = numero uno. So I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts because I know it probably won't last long. But wouldn't that be freakin sweet if it did. Where to go? Who to take? Too bad Delta doesn't fly to Tahiti.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?