<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ode to my roommate 

How do I love thee, India? Let me count the ways.....


I love your antics, you make me laugh
You are the brightest star of the Brea staff
I love that you bring me Juice it Up and tell me when there's an accident on the freeway
You always take the time to re-fill the ice tray
Your impressions of your former lesbo crackhead roomate make me bust a gut
You'd never judge me for acting like a slut
At least not to my face
You're the only other person I want to live in this place
We make fun of the schmucks on the American Idol show
If someone ever hurt me, I know you'd kill 'em slow
You watch the "milkshake" and "beatdown" clips with me again and again
You're more than just a roommate, you're also my friend
I love that you accept me and all my crazy ways
I wish you nothing but the best for all of your days


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?