<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Never thought I'd make this statement 

Man, do I miss Jury Duty.

Even though I was initially annoyed by being selected, I later realized that I am never gonna get a gig as good as I did last fall. Didn't have to be there at 6:30am (we usually started around 9 or 10am), met lots of cool and interesting people, got to have lunch with my best friend who worked next door, learned about our criminal justice system, was home by 4:30pm, no freeway commute, hour and a half break during the day, a nice sized check at the end of my stint, and the best part - an 8 week vacation from work while still getting paid. Although, back then I didn't mind work so much. However, in this day and age, I'm sure there will be plenty of murder cases for me to serve on in the future. We'll see if the system ever selects yours truly once again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?