<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Bye for now 

I'm going on hiatus.

Due to a combination of procrastination, misunderstanding information, indecisiveness and circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to take four hardcore exams in the next five weeks. The Series 7 is up first, followed by the Series 66 and then two Praxis French exams on Nov. 20th. I won't go into the details of it all now, but seriously for the next five weeks I will be studying like I've never studied before. Failure is not an option. If I don't call, email or reply to anyone, you'll know why. Nothing personal, just gotta take care of business. So, I'm signing off for now. Look for me back here around Thanksgiving. (Like there's very many of you reading this thing anyway.)

Peace, I'm out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?