<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Donations welcome =) 

Next Saturday, October 2nd, I'm walking for the Alzheimer's Association of LA. I could really use any support (read: money) I can get. I'm not asking for much, because I know that if you're like me, you're pretty poor. While I have committed to giving up the amount equal to a night's worth of drinking (kind of a lot for a booze hound like myself), all I ask of you is the equivalent of a single drink (preferably a mixed drink). If you can donate more, freakin awesome! Any amount given is totally appreciated.

Alzheimer's is a really shitty thing. If you've ever watched someone suffer with it, you know how horrible it is. My grandmother had it. I would fight back the tears during my visits with her. It killed me to see what this beautiful, talented, generous woman had been reduced to. And so I am walking for Anita Pearl Grauer.

If you are able to help me out, you can visit my donation page....

http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=58937&u=58937-1511210&e=136969002

Thanks guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?