<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

My new friend (and foe) 

Just bought me some TIVO yesterday. I've been lusting after this baby for a long time, long before anyone had even heard of it. I had to do a presentation in my Management for Broadcast and Film class on "new technology" a few years back, and this newly developing piece of brillance was my subject. Oh how I dreamt of a tapeless recorder that would search out my favorite stars and record their every appearance. A device that would let me pause LIVE television!!! Impossible!! Others had it and bragged about it. I wanted it, but couldn't afford it. UNTIL NOW!
After mail-in rebate this puppy will have only cost me $99.99. Yahoooooo! Who cares if I don't have dental insurance. I have TIVO!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?