<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hermit Crab 

I've recently lost the desire to go out with my friends. For some reason, I just don't feel like being out in the OC social scene (or Chino, for that matter). Staying home, snuggling up to my TIVO, being ugly, laying around in my pajamas and doing nothing is what is most attractive to me these days. I don't know why, I just get like this sometimes.

Now it could be that I'm getting old. Turning 26 is pretty old to some folks. But for the most part I think it's just that I've got a lot on my plate right now and don't feel like being seen and socializing very much. It could also be that I'm dealing with a few things right now, including the fact that the "C" word popped back in my life for a sixteenth of a second, which was just long enough to set me back six months. (A tale for a future blog. And for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll give you a hint. It's 5'9" and plays professional lacrosse.)

The point is, if I have shot you down for going someplace or haven't returned your phone call, please don't take it personally. If my Series 7 is over and I'm not back in a barstool sipping vodka in a halter top, then I'll call in reinforcements. But until then, sit tight. It won't be long til I'm out causing trouble again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?