<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Aye Dios Mio! (Or however it's spelled) 

Playing around with my TIVO yesterday, I came across a show that really makes me wish I knew Spanish. The name of the show was (I think) Jose Luis - (something) Sin Control. (I don't know if "sin control" means something different in Spanish or what). It was the Mexican equivalent of Jerry Springer, only in my opinion, better. Here's why....

The people on stage fight with not only themselves, but people in the audience, too!!! Then while they're rolling around on the floor, everyone shouts, "Burro! Burro! Burro!" Then at the end of the show some stripper chick comes out and dances her pixilated parts through the end credits. Ha!

So all you Spanish speakers should catch this puppy on Channel 64 at 5:30pm weekdays. It's a good laugh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?