<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

And what it all comes downs to....is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 

They were all I've been needing.

All the stress I've been dealing with over work, school, exams, love, trying to move, life in general....washed away with just one show.

So here's to Alanis and the Ladies. You totally rocked my world last night.

I can't believe I was even considering not going to this show. Not only was it so much fun, and so entertaining, but it gave me a chance to just unwind, forget about everything going on in my life and relax.

They may not be everyone's idea of what great music is, but ya know what? A lot of the time I think how music makes you feel is what makes it great. And just about every song last night did something for me. I bitched earlier about wanting the bitter Alanis. But man, this one was so great. She is so beautiful and so full of energy. She even dedicated "You Oughta Know" to me. Ok, well not really, but it was cool that all of us were singing along to it and knowing every word because that song was our anthem at some point in our lives.

And the Ladies. They never cease to amaze me. I will never miss them again when they pass through my neck of the woods. Their music is just good old feel good music. And I love that. And I love them. And even though I am currently on a Man Ban right now, I would marry Ed Robertson in a second if the opportunity ever arose. And he would sweep me off to Canada and we'd live happily ever after eating Kraft dinner.

So snaps to those crazy Canadian Barenaked Ladies and a very awesome Alanis. Snaps to the "green dress guys," hawaiian shirt guy and the guy in the College t-shirt. Snaps to Belvedere vodka (but no snaps to the bartender who made very crappy $13.50 double shot Skyy vodka collins). And snaps to Kristi for being a cool concert companion.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?