<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

It's a Miracle I made it through these movies without a little dancing with myself 

Saw Troy last night and rented Miracle today.

Ya know, I have a lot of anger and hatred towards certain members of the male species, but it's movies like these that remind me why I love me some HOT MEN.

To think, Jennifer Aniston gets to F that body probably anytime she wants. My name is spelled e-n-v-i-o-u-s. The curvature of his naked Pitt ass is an image that will remain in my mind even through the early stages of Alzheimer's.

And it's no secret I have nothin but love for athletes. Hockey players (and well, you lacrosse players, too) you are welcome to slash and crosscheck me anytime you please.

Anyway, I gotta run. I have, uh, stuff to do. =)




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?