<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

The result.... 

Decided to go for Alanis/BNL. Here's why...

At the end of my senior year of high school, Alanis was coming to town and everybody and their dog had tickets to the show, even all my old English teachers. And well, I was poor, and my parents couldn't afford to lend me money for the tickets, so at the time it seemed like I was the only one not going. So I'm making up for that.

Also, Barenaked Ladies put on an awesome show. I saw them a few years back with Michelle B. and we had such an awesome time. I really like their music, which was a plus, but I mean, it was a show. Completely entertaining. Laughed my ass off. So I think this is gonna be fun times.

I'd also like to add that my decision had nothing to do with the fact that both groups are Canadian.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?