<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Tools Day - I survived  

When I went into work this morning, I was just about to print a sign that read April Fools Jokes with a circle and slash around it, when my boss dropped off our daily newsletter celebrating the day with a "find the mistakes" contest. He said there was a prize for those who found them all. It was ok if you found more than there were, but he kept giving it back if you didn't find them all. So I just highlighted the whole sheet and wrote, you said it was ok if we found more than there were, right? He ended up buying us all lunch, which was cool. So thanks, Jack. You're not an April Tool.

And praise Jesus that I escaped without any douches trying to pull one over on me. So far.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?