<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 06, 2004

You can call me Vanna 

In my shopping spree at Target for "professional" clothes to wear to work last week, I cruised by the DVD section and noticed a little classic called Van Wilder on sale for $7.50. What a bargain for such an awesome movie. Not to mention one very hot Ryan Reynolds.

I myself have a little something in common with Van Wilder. I am in my seventh year of college. And so I thought I'd share a little bit of humor and wisdom from this movie that so does not suck rectum.

Richard: Mr. Wilder here is quite the collegian. He's in his, what? sixth year?
Van Wilder: Actually, its lucky number seven.

Vance Wilder, Sr.: Van is still in school?
Assistant: For the better part of a decade.

Gwen: Well I think it takes a lot more then the kind of underwear one wears to define them as a person.
Van: Like what!?!

Van: If you're always thinking about the future, then you kinda forget about the present.

Van: I know Ms. Pac-Man is special. She's fun. She's cute. She swallows.

Van: Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Van: But you know what I've learned in my seven years here at Coolidge... Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life-and-death matter because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.

Van: You should always inspect the quality of the turf before you step on to the field........don't thank me, thank penicillin.

Van: You shouldn't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.


Ok, so this movie contains scenes in which a group of guys eats eclairs full of a dog's funky spunk and a real DIK takes a liquidous crap in a trash can in front of an interview panel. But you know what, if you look again at that list of quotes, you'll see this movie includes a lot of wisdom that we can all live by.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?