<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Temptation 

I have the same teacher for two my classes. His name is Najib and he is from Morocco. He's a really cool guy, and really friendly and welcoming. There's only 7 of us in my French Civilization class, and so we're pretty close and have a lot of free discussion. Tonight Najib brought in video and pictures of the time he met the prince of Morocco, his house in Rabat and his house in Toronto. Before he'd talk about how he's spending the summer in Morocco, and that if any of us wanted to go we'd have a place to stay and were more than welcome.

Well tonight he made the same offer for the place in Toronto. That's in Canada. Where many lacrosse players live. More specifically, Canadian Professional Lacrosse Players.

Now, I've always wanted to go to eastern Canada, long before this past winter. I heard Toronto and Montreal are awesome places, and I'd love to visit them and par-lay a little fran-cais. In fact, my friend Galina and I had both mentioned wanting to plan a trip there. (Right, Galina?) And now, I'd more than likely have a free place to stay (provided the offer still stands this summer). Plus, it's very close to my old roomate Lydia from my program in Paris last summer, whom I miss very very much. Toronto just happens to be 45 minutes from the guy that I've been obsessed with the past two and a half months.

So to justify this to you all, I have plenty of reasons other than the CPLP to go to Canada this summer. And while I may not completely be over him right now (obviously), I've come a long way in the past couple of weeks, and will be completely infatuated with someone else come this summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?