<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Superstitions 

When I was in high school, I used to think that bad things happened when it rained. It was coincidental that I would bomb a test, or get dumped by a boyfriend, have a crappy day, whatever, everytime it rained. Now I love me the rain. Not extended periods of rain, but storms here and there are cool. I don't know what changed.

Now my freak superstition is that if in the morning, I finish my bowl of cereal, I'm going to have a bad day at work. I'm ending my third week at work tomorrow. Since I've started, I've usually rushed out of the house and was unable to finish my bowl of cereal. Except one day. Last Thursday. I even made a concious note that, hey, I'm actually finishing my bowl of cereal. And how many bad days at work have I had? One. And what day was that on? The day I finished my bowl of cereal. So now, even if I have a few minutes left to spare in the morning, the last few bites of cereal go down the drain. Why?

BECAUSE I'M A F***ING FREAK, THAT'S WHY!!

Somebody out there, please tell me that I'm not alone in these freak superstitions???

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?