<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

My hell is near 

Folks,

My least favorite day of the year is coming.

It's not tax day. Nor (believe it or not) Valentine's Day (my 2nd least favorite). It's not the first day of the school year. It's not the day that makes me older and that many forget (yes, that's a guilt trip). It's not the first day of swimsuit season, or the anniversary of anyone's death.

My friends, the worst day of the year for me is Daylight Savings.

Now, don't get me wrong. I loooooove it being lighter for longer in the evening. That part is good. It's the whole, spring forward concept I'm not down with. Because springing forward means, LOSING an hour of sleep. And well, I'm not too keen with losing anymore sleep time. It's sucks donkey ba**s getting up at 5am each day. This morning in bed I could barely move when the cell phone alarm started chiming a polyphonic Red, Red Wine. So knowing that the time change is a comin' is just killing me. My only solice is having the ability to nap at 3pm on Mon, Wed and Fri. To think how tortuous (sp?) it was having to take naps in pre-school - not being tired and wanting to spend the entire afternoon on the jungle gym. Now naptime is my reason for living.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?