<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

It's the little things that amuse me 

In my last post I ranted about the FCC and how I'm getting bummed out by my morning radio instead of laughing. Well my friends, this morning I was laughing out loud once again.

I don't think I've shared this opinion with a lot of people, but I think that Ryan Seacrest (read: Cheesecrest or also, MEcrest - because it's all about him) is the biggest F***in dork on the planet. He is such a f***ing cheeseball. He's at the top of my list of people who annoy me (including but not limited to: Bennifer, Mariah Carey, Joan Rivers, the women of the View, Barbra Streisand, Rosie O'Donnell, Fred Durst, Nick and Jessica, the ass-kissers in my classes, Oj Simpson, etc etc). He sat a few rows ahead of us at a Dave Matthews Band concert in LA a few years back, and I swear it looked like he had more make-up on than what I wore my entire sophomore year. It looked like someone sculpted him out of wax, subtly highlighted his hair and adorned him with puka shells and a suede jacket. What a tool. Anyway, he annoys me is the point.

Now I never caught on to this whole American Idol phenomenon. I remember watching the first season of Popstars (which by the way, what the f*** ever happened to them??) but never got into the whole American Idol thing. Well, apparently he's adopted this sign-off where he says, "Seacrest, out." Dude. Cheese and a half. Well, Howard and the gang just about move me to tears when they make fun of this. I know to most people it's probably not that funny, but I damn near piss my pants when Howard goes, "Stern, IN?" I guess it's because I can't stand the guy that I find it far more hilarious than most. But the thing to take away from this is, I'm laughing again in the morning. And as Michelle suggested, I should make the switch to Kevin and Bean. Well, I used to listen to them regularly but now only on Howards commericals. I have to give them credit for Cheesecrest and MEcrest, because it was on their show that I first heard it. I know they hate them the Joan Rivers, and who knows, if they can keep the making fun of Seacrest level high enough, I just might have to make the switch back.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?