<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Is it just me, or are the Girl Scouts ripping us off? 

C'mon now, 4 bucks for a box a cookies???

It's all about supply and demand, right?

I say we follow in the footsteps of those people who say we should boycott the big gasoline companies in order to drive the prices down. When those pouty little faces with green and brown outfits come running up to you at Ralph's begging you to support their cause by forking over four bucks for a box of cookies that are only gonna make your thighs rub together, I say you look that little rugrat in the eye and tell her you refuse to contribute to corporate greed.

I bet they can't even offer you a low-carb alternative.

If we band together, we can make this happen. Then next year, when those little future soccer moms realize that we're not as stupid as they think, they'll lower the prices back down to a more reasonable $2.50.




Who am I kidding? I laid down four for a box. Nobody makes Samoas like the Girl Scouts of America.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?