<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Dreams - part deux 

I have never had a premonition(sp?) in a dream before until two nights ago. I've been having a lot of back pain lately when I sleep, so I've moved to the couch for now until I figure out what the hell is wrong. (Couch=good for helping me sleep, my cheap ass mattress=bad) Well, the other night I got up at 3am with my usual attack of back pain and head to the couch. While I was on the couch, I had a dream that my cat barfed all over my comforter in the other room. Sure enough when I got up at 5, I walked into my room and found a bedspread full of chunky cat vomit. My first psychic dream comes true!

Also, I have a new best friend. Her name, I think, is Calms Forte (no F***in clue how to spell it, but it's pronounced for-tay). Michelle told me about these fab little pills that you're supposed to take in order to sleep well and wake up fully rested - like the night before an important exam, interview, what have you. Well, it says to take 1-3 pills. One didn't really do anything for me, two a little bit, but THREE! Man, it was like somebody slipped a rufie in my vodka collins. I was out cold. I usually wake up a few times during the night. But last night I went to bed around 10, and didn't wake up til 3:30 (which is awesome for me) and it was like I was completely oblivious to anything that went on during that time. So I went back to sleep and got up at 5 to get ready for work, and the first few minutes are always tough, when you're realizing, dammit, it's 5am and I have a day full of crap ahead. But after that I was peppy and perky. Thanks Calms Forte!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?