<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Shout outs 

To Stacey - for telling the meaning of "pussilanimity."

To Michelle - for the job lead.

To Randi - for Turd Ferguson.

To Silhouette Brands Inc. - for the Skinny Cow low-fat ice cream sandwich

To my mom - for everything.

To Steven Moffat - for your brilliant Britcom and making me laugh out loud.

To David Sedaris - for capturing so humorously the frustrations of learning the French language in your book, Me Talk Pretty One Day.

To God - for another day on this earth.

To Ahnold - for my $94 VLF (but no thanks to whoever decided that my car needs a smog check this year).

To Roger Lodge - for being hot and entertaining me with the craziness of the dating population.

To Mavis Beacon - for teaching me typing.

To Kristi - for the bottle of Hypnotiq that I have yet to enjoy, as well as the "lipstick" that I also have yet to enjoy.

To my dad - also, for everything. And for doing my taxes.

To my cat - for always being there when I need a paw to cry on.

To the Dave Matthews Band - for providing the soundtrack to many meaningful moments in my life.

To the French lady in Nice who married her dead boyfriend - for making me realize that my love life really isn't so bad after all.

To Jan - for doing a fabulous job on my hair once again.

And in an effort to be positive,
To me - for working hard (although it doesn't seem like I'm accomplishing that as we speak) and pursuing my goals inspite of the seemingly difficult and intimidating road ahead.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?