<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Resolution 

Last night while crusin' the net, I became about 95% sure as to the reason why the Canadian didn't call. And while I'm not completely positive that this is the reason he didn't call, I'm sure enough to know, for once, that it wasn't me. Now, yes, it would have been nice for him to have called so I knew for sure. However, if the reason I think he didn't call is really the real the reason he didn't call, then I don't know that I would be calling me at this time either. Yes, it's confusing, but there is a point.....

Ladies - contrary to the single girl's popular belief (sit down for this, because it may come as a shock) but - there are decent guys out there!!!!! And for someone like me to admit that, well, then you know there must be some merit to it. It seems that here in America, the only decent guys I've come across are gay and married (and even the some of the marrieds are questionable). But believe it or not, there are guys out there who are completely awesome. Case in point - the Canadian Professional Lacrosse player.

Now, there is a very slight chance that the reason he didn't call has to do with the fact that he possesses a Y chromosome, causing him to do inconsiderate or obnoxious things. But for the short time that I was able to get to know him, he showed me no poor qualities that are usually displayed to me within the first 15 minutes of meeting a guy. He was, again, the cat's meow. And so, I am inclined to think otherwise.

So for all of you out there who thought that I was doomed to a life of regarding men through Alanis Morissette colored glasses - rejoice! I am hopeful for my romantic future for the first time in my life. And it's all thanks to a Canadian.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?