<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

More shout outs.... 

To Holly W. - For being the best VD date anyone could ask for

To Melanie - For reading this crap, and then listening to more of it over the phone

To Najib - For assigning us to watch "La Reine Margot" with a lot of hot ass French actors with full frontal nudity (but the several thousand gallons of blood I could have done without)

To MetroBorder, LLC - For creating the "Melon Madness" margarita for On the Border to serve to it's customers

To Tom Lewis (my former boss) - for the free Melon Madness margarita

To my former co-workers at On the Border - for hanging out and drinking several Melon Madness margaritas with me

To John Hannah - for having a very sexy Scottish accent

To Michelle - For the invite to the Sex and the City finale party, and shout out in advance for all of the free Cosmos I will be consuming.

To Helen Fielding - For so accurately portraying what I will be like in my 30's in your book, Bridget Jones's Diary

To Jon Favreau - For so accurately capturing what I am like right now in Swingers. I'm so money and I don't even know it.

To Wienerschnitzel - For mini-corn dogs

To God - For creating Sundays, so that I could lay around on my can all day and watch NCAA Women's Gymnastics and Four Weddings and Funeral

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?