<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Absence makes the heart grow fonder 

People/Things I miss:

-Playing bike tag with my neighbors until the street lights came on
-Farrell's
-The Halloween serpentine at school
-Eileen Davidson as Kristen/Susan on Days of our Lives
-The short-lived cartoon, Beverly Hills Teens
-My grandmas, cousin Jennie, Uncle Everett, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Bea, Uncle Larry, Aunt Char. I think if you often.
-Glueing quarters outside of the Donna Nieman Salon and Day Spa with Erica and watching people go for it. Then one day finding my boss had pried it up with a putty knife and put it in the register.
-Going to the Underground Pub at CSUF between classes, then filling up a water cup with our booze of choice and going back to class.
-Taking our 1986 Toyota Tercel at high speeds with Robert and the gang over the "Dips" in Christmas Light neighborhood in Chino
-Going to Red Robin after football games
-Cheering at football games
-Phil Hartman
-Wheelbarrow rides at Easter
-Toilet papering houses
-Making drip-sand castles with Stacey, Courtney and Tigerbeast
-The Red Clover in Aix-en-Provence
-All ASB privileges and activities
-My 85 Jetta
-Frequent trips to happy hour at BJ's and Rockin' Taco
-Playing drinking games on the terrace of the Foyer International d'Etudiants in Paris (as well as at the Red Clover)
-Going on stalking missions with friends to find out if their boyfriends were lying to them
-My cat, Spooky and hamster, Colby
-Birthday parties at Bullwinkle's
-The CPLP
-The 1996 World Series
-Passing notes in class
-Competing with friends to acquire the most Babysitter's Club books
-Doing baseball stats and secretly lusting after a new player (or coach) every week
-My treehouse
-The time Erica and I used left over human hair to violate a poster of J-Lo
-Buying large quantities of Lemonheads and inflating the price to make money off the rich kids in elementary school
-Mr. Russell's marine biology class
-Going through my sister's hope chest
-All my friends from last summer in France. Vous me manque beaucoup.
-My receptionist job at the Donna Nieman Salon and Day Spa
-Making fun of all the PR snobs with my girls, Randi, Shelli and Stephanie during Comm Week 2001
-The Six Mile Summer Hike with Michelle to Ryan Highstreet's house
-Meeting B-list celebrities during my internship on the talk show, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
-Going to the Backstage bar across from Sony Pictures every Thursday after a hard day of interning on Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
-Tricia's tuna fish sandwiches
-My summer working in a Washington state logyard
-The carefree days of a simpler life with a promising future as a dolphin trainer





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?